UI UX developer
We are looking for an expert UI UX designer and Front-End Web Developer, who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include conceptualising UI/UX designs and converting them to code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the back end developer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Conceptualize original UI UX ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks based on our target goals.
- Create and maintain digital assets, such as interface design files, wireframes, interactive mockups and prototypes.
- Understand the limitations of our tech stack and business model and provide technical advice wherever necessary.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Write functional requirement documents and guides.
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest UI/Development trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Proven experience as a Front End Developer.
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates and AJAX.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git / Mercurial.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Understanding of Django template is desirable.
Location: Hyderabad, India.