The Anaplan Consultant at CodeTru has responsibility for delivering key components of Anaplan solutions to our clients.
This could be either as part of a dynamic Anaplan Team whereby you will be a key member of the delivery team
or as a sole delivery lead on a single consultant engagement. This role will include being involved in every element of the SDLC.
The consultant can collaborate proactively with internal and external project stakeholders, ask penetrating questions, detect unstated assumptions and identify changes to project scope.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Understand, review and gather client requirements per Anaplan defined scoping & analysis. By defining objectives and scope for a new application with technical management, business users, and executives including documenting specifications.
Design & Develop:
By strategizing, designing, developing, and implementing the Anaplan Solution based on client requirements & environments.
The responsibilities also include below
1. Translate existing solutions, spreadsheets, and business problems into sophisticated Anaplan multi-dimensional models.
2. Work with CodeTru & our client team members throughout the entire implementation lifecycle, including planning, configuration, design, build, testing, training, change management, go-live, and post-production support.
3. Owns configuration and maintenance of centralized models and Data Hub.
4. Develop Anaplan model documentation.
5. Adhere to the CodeTru consultancy deployment methodology and adherence to collaboration requirements with CodeTru Senior Solution Architect.