Social Media Strategist
• Develop and maintain a comprehensive social media strategy that defines how social media marketing techniques will be applied to increase visibility and traffic across all Clients
• Define key performance indicators and implement enterprise level measurement, analytics, and reporting methods to gauge success.
• Managing social presence and creating engaged communities across channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Google, Quora, YouTube, StumbleUpon, etc.
• Manage the social content calendar and manage the team for social media activities.
• Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs, and analyse, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results
• Constantly communicate project status to client contact and actively hand hold the client on the progress of work.
• Superb verbal, written and presentation skills to communicate effectively, with clients, in- house stakeholders and partners
• Creative flair and enthusiasm for new ideas and concepts
• Ability to lead a team of social media executives,
• Demonstrated experience and a passion for the social technology universe (i.e., Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Foursquare, Flickr, blogs, wikis, RSS, social bookmarking, discussion forums and community software)
• Experience with online monitoring and measurement platforms including but not limited to, Facebook Insights, YouTube Insights, Google Analytics, HootSuite, TweetDeck, and Social Mention is an added advantage.
• Education & Experience:
• 2- 4 years of relevant experience in a Digital Agency or a popular brand
Location: Hyderabad, India.